Full site editing for theme developers
Who is this course for?
This course is an overview of WordPress full site editing for theme developers.
Are there any prerequisites?
To make the most out of this course, you need to have basic knowledge of theme development. You need to know about basic WordPress functions, PHP, HTML and CSS.
You also need a WordPress installation and the Gutenberg plugin.
What you will learn
You will learn about WordPress full site editing concepts and global styles:
- Block grammar and attributes
- New full site editing blocks
- How to create block patterns, block styles and variations
- Theme structure
- Creating and combining templates and template parts
- Working with the site editor and template editor